|2 SESSIONS -1 DAY||Saturday June 20, 2020||SESSION 1: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
SESSION 2: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
In this class, participants will learn how to make a scented candle from scratch.
What Will I Learn? Participants will learn
- The science of how scented candles work.
- The basic equipment needed for candle making.
- The safety requirements in candle making.
- About different types of waxes and how to work with them in candle making.
- The health and safety properties of the different waxes
- About different fragrance options
- How to use fragrance effectively, safely and store aromatic/fragrance oils.
- About different types of wicks available, choosing the right wicks for your candle making project and wicking methods
- About different types of candles & molds i.e. container candles, pillar candles, gel candles, votive candles, taper candles, floating candles, tea light candles, wax melts etc.
- How to create container candles, votive candles, pillar candles, and floating candles.